Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Friends!

Have you ever been to a party, got really drunk and instantly became best friends with them? Well, it happened to me this past weekend. I was at a cinco de mayo party where there was a lot of tequila which means people were getting really drunk. 

My friend Yoni was having this party at house in Brooklyn and there were sooo many people there. It was such a great party I loved every moment I was there. There was good vibes, good music, and really good food. I immediately start drinking as soon as I got there. After a couple drinks in me I was good for the rest of the night. As it got later and later into the night more and more people started to arrive. I didn't really know that many people at this party which at first was a little intimidated but clearly that was not an issue. 

 At this point I had no idea what time it was and I saw this girl dancing to one of my favorite songs. So of course drunk me goes to her and starts to sing a long. Were dancing and screaming the song couldn't care about anything that was going on around us. After the song was over we start making small and started to get to know each other but on a drunk level. Which means we were just laughing the whole entire time about absolutely nothing. 

Needless to say that night we basically became best friends and of course we took a shit ton a pictures together. I ended up leaving this party around 4 am and before I left we exchanged numbers. We drunk texted that night and the next day we texted a little. I see her around school and say hi, this weekend I am going to another party and invited her to come. She said she wouldn't miss it, I am so excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment