Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dogs Skateboarding !?


For some reason animals doing human activities really fascinate me, as I'm sure it does for most people. This past weekend I was in central park and saw a bulldog skating on skateboard. No joke. This dog was kicking and every thing. It was awesome. 


I saw a crowd and immediately was curious as to what was going on. Then all I saw was a dog and a skateboard that a man was holding skateboard. I wasn't sure what to think, I first thought that they were just spending a nice day in the park together but then why would there be a crowd surrounding them? I stayed to watch to find out that the dog was riding! 


I have seen videos on youtube of bulldogs riding skateboards but never one in person and let me tell you that it is waayy more shocking seeing it in person! I obviously pulled out my phone and took a video of it because it just blew my mind.

The man would push the skateboard and the dog would run with the skateboard and hop on it. It was soo cute to watch. He did this many times for the duration I was there but one incident in particularly that was so funny to me was when the dog was trying to hop up on the skateboard he completely slipped and fell on and rolled down a little hill. I know that sounds awful but it was so cute.  

1 comment:

  1. Skateboarding dog!!!! Seeing as how I am terrible at sports involving small wheels (skateboarding/rollerblading), I must agree that it is very impressive to witness a dog able to do such things. I'm glad you got a video, he looked like he was having fun!

    ReplyDelete