Wednesday, May 15, 2013

International Students




Every one meet Sascha. She is an international student from Holland and after getting to know her it was very obvious to tell that she was not from America. If there is anyone that I have met here that has significantly changed my life it's her. She showed me a different side to the world that I would have never experienced or loved New York as much as I do now. 

I can't explain in words the nights we would have together. The word "fun" doesn't even being to describe it. We just went crazy. We went out almost every night and met so many people including famous people. We were always together 24/7, there was never a moment besides when we were sleeping that we were apart. 

Now as I said earlier she is an international student but she does not have an accent so you wouldn't be able to tell at first that she is foreign. But after having a conversation with her by they the words that she says or by her ditsy comments that you would know that answer to if you were american. I know it may sound confusing but if you had a conversation with her you would understand what I was talking about. 


Coming to New York City alone without your family, its hard to have someone you trust. I can confidently say 100% that she is the only girl in this city that I have met so far that I completely trust. Its hard finding someone here that is really a stranger that you can completely trust. I trust her more than I trust my boyfriend. I am so incredibly happy that I met her and she helped me become the person who I have always wanted to be, living here on my own. I am so grateful that I met her and now I couldn't imagine not knowing her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment