Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Instead of Fate, It was the Bathroom that Bought us Together

                We all hate when we desperately have to go to the bathroom and there is a line. Sometimes it feels as if the line is as long as the Great Wall of China. Where my Great Wall of China took place was at a downtown in a college bar.
                Just picture it: this basement crowded to the max and only two bathroom stalls for girls. That’s right, it was harsh. So what caused me to be on this specific line is that I got bored of watching my friend get hit on by some extremely creepy MAN (remember college bar, so ew!) and I actually had to go. So I go to the bathroom by myself and I’m standing there and all of a sudden this girl starts talking to me. I thought “omg, I don’t look so bored and awkward because now it looks like I have friends.” To be quite honest I don’t even remember how we started talking as in the 1st thing we said to each other. However, I remembered everything in between. We discussed the basics: what school do you go to, what year, what major, and all that jazz. This is what I got: she was originally from Pennsylvania, she goes to NYU, she is a freshman studying acting, she knew that she was going to live in a basement and sell/do crack for the rest of her life because she was studying acting, she knew other people that went to Marymount but they were acting majors too, she had to go just as bad as I did, and her name was Molly.
                I found Molly to be interesting, outgoing, and intriguing because our conversation was never dull. Long after I was done with the bathroom I saw Molly again (not near the bathroom) and she told me it was
really nice meeting me and that I should add her on Facebook. So the next day I found her on Facebook, she accepted me, and that’s where the picture is from.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment